Your Advantages with label.co.uk
- fit for all cans
- permanently adhesive
- great variety of materials
- high-quality finishes
- all shapes and sizes
- free delivery in EU and UK
- 48h express production on request
- calculate and order online
Can Labels for All Industries
Whether it’s a spice tin, a tin for pet food, canned sausages, paint cans or the classic canned beer – at label.co.uk you can get adhesive labels for cans of all kinds. We offer professionally printed labels of the highest quality; on request also as express production within 48 hours.
Printing Can Labels vs Printing Cans
Custom printing can labels on rolls can be an extremely cost-effective method of branding your beverages. Printing directly onto cans via a method called screen printing is generally rather expensive for short runs; digital label printing offers a flexible solution.
Labels for Cans – Individually Created
No matter what product is in your can, it must convince the customer at the point of sale from the very first moment. High quality and professional packaging with an appealing can label are of enormous importance.
The choice of the right material plays a major role here. Does your can label come into contact with moisture? Then our smudge-proof vinyl labels are particularly suitable. Is your product to be deep-frozen? Then perhaps our freezer-grade labels with special adhesive are the right solution for your product. Would you like to add information such as a best-before date to your can label at a later date? That’s no problem either! Simply contact our customer service. We will be happy to advise you on suitable materials and send you samples.
At label.co.uk we produce labels according to your individual specifications and wishes. This means that you have absolute freedom of design. This applies to the choice of material, the shape, the print image & design as well as any finishing.
No matter what your label requirements are and what industry you come from – we have the right label for your can!
Calculate and Order Your Can Labels
Use our online calculator now and create your own individual calculation in just a few steps. How does it work? Our step-by-step explanation illustrates it for you. You can also send the calculation to yourself as an offer by email or continue with the order directly in the next step.
And that's How it Works:
- Enter your desired quantity. Thanks to digital printing, even short runs are efficient.
- Select how many varieties you would like to print in your order. As long as the format and material of the labels are the same, you can order several varieties in one order. After the ordering process has been successfully completed, you have the option of entering how many labels of which variety you require. There you can also give the individual types their own names. The total quantity of all varieties is entered in the “quantity” field at the beginning of the order.
- Enter the size of your can labels.
- Select your material.
- In the next step you have the option of choosing a finishing for your roll labels. You will find an overview of the individual options including their meaning on our page on the subject of finishes.
- You can choose between square, round or your own individual label shape. We will create an extra die-cutting tool for your individual shape. This does not incur any high additional costs. So you can be as creative as you like. Just note our minimum size of about 20 x 20 mm.
- Use colour-intensive hot foil stamping in gold or silver, for example, to visually enhance your labels. Hot foil gives your can label a very special exclusivity and makes your label and product stand out from the crowd.
- When putting together the roll, you can also specify the winding direction, reel core size and outer diameter.
- After successfully uploading the print data and submitting the order, your roll labels are usually delivered within 6-8 working days.
At label.co.uk we offer you a large variety of materials to print your can labels on. It is important to us to meet our customers needs. That’s why we have textured papers, films and different sustainable materials for you in stock. If you want to have your labels produced on a very specific material that you cannot find in our calculator or in our material guide, you can contact us. On request we can order certain materials for you.
Because stickers and labels are our specialty we give your adhesive can labels on rolls a luxurious finishing touch. Just choose between our array of different refinements. Whether it’s hot foil stamping or a protective varnish: at label.co.uk you can make your labels both robust and elegant at the same time.
Sheets or Rolls
At label.co.uk you can order your adhesive labels both on a roll and on A4 sheets. Both options have advantages and disadvantages and are suitable for certain further processing steps and circumstances. We have compared which production method is the ideal one for your requirements in a blog post for you.
Permanently Adhesive or Removable?
Our self-adhesive labels are produced with a permanent adhesive as a standard. But removable labels are also part of our product portfolio. You have the choice between water-soluble labels or a removable film. Ideal if you want to recycle can and label separately or reposition the label on the product.
Tools and Services
If you have questions about the technical aspects of creating correct printing files, take a look at our tutorials . We have composed a collection of videos, texts and images that explain in detail how to create printing data.