Order Individualised Labels for Your Products
Self-adhesive labels have numerous applications in industry, trade and craft. Whether as adhesive films with special properties (water-repellent, heat- and cold-resistant), in round, rectangular, square or with a completely individual shape, whether on a roll or on sheets, on paper or film, as transparent film labels with HPI white or particularly opaque labels for over labelling. The choice of different label designs is almost limitless.
Use your self-adhesive roll labels as an effective means of communication to address the current and future customers of your products. Self-adhesive labels on rolls can be used for numerous advertising purposes and product labelling. As creative eye-catchers, to provide safety-relevant or informative notes, for differentiation e.g. with different EAN codes or personalised as company gifts. Our labels are ideally suited for sticking on wine bottles, beer bottles, food packaging or cosmetic products. Take advantage of our wide range of different labels and we will find an individual solution for perfectly presenting your products.
Autonomously Place Your Order:
Order Labels Step by Step
- Enter your desired quantity. Thanks to digital printing, even short runs are efficient.
- Select how many varieties you would like to print in your order. As long as the format and material of the labels are the same, you can order several varieties in one job. After the ordering process has been successfully completed, you have the option of entering how many labels of which type you require. There you can also give the individual types their own names. The total quantity of all varieties is entered in the Quantity field at the beginning of the order.
- Enter the size of your labels.
- Select your material.
- In the next step you have the option to choose a finishing for your roll labels. You will find an overview of the individual options including their meaning on our page on the subject of finishes.
- You can choose between square, round or your own individual label shape. We will create an extra die-cutting tool for your individual shape. This does not incur any high additional costs. So you can let your creativity run free. Just note our minimum size of about 20 x 20 mm.
- Use colour-intensive hot foil stamping in gold or silver, for example, to visually enhance your labels. Hot foil gives your label a very special exclusivity and makes your label and product stand out from the crowd.
- When putting together the label roll, you can also specify the winding direction, roll core size and outer diameter.
- After successfully uploading the print data and submitting the order, your roll labels are usually delivered within 6-8 working days. You can track the status of your order live at label.co.uk.
Roll Labels – Versatile and Flexible
Roll labels are real eye-catchers on your packaging. Many of our stickers and labels are compatible with thermal transfer printers and suitable for labelling machines. Unlike many other printers, we specialise in label printing.
Are you still unsure which material is right for you or are you still looking for motifs and inspiration? Order your personal sample book free of charge with a selection of our standard papers and films. We offer numerous labels in your desired format as well as cold- and heat-resistant indoor stickers. Self-adhesive roll labels can also be found on our website under the following synonyms: barcode labels, bottle labels, adhesive roll labels, adhesive labels, stickers, product labels on rolls.
Correct Printing Files
Our data sheet for print data delivery provides you with all the information regarding file format, colour space or bleed that you or your designers need in order to create the print files. This way you can be sure that your creative layout will later look as planned and that we can process your printing data. To be absolutely sure, you can also make use of our proofing serivce.
Optionally, you can also book one of our service options for correcting your print data. In this artwork service, we subject your files to a technical data check and correct them if necessary. This way you can be sure that the printing result will be as planned.
Materials and Colours
Choose between single-colour printing, elegant four-colour printing or special colours (HKS or Pantone). Perfectly complimented by high-quality hot foils and protected by matt or glossy protective varnish. Put together your labels exactly the way you need them. If you are missing an option in our calculator, just call us or write us an email. We can customise the calculator according to your wishes and requirements. Because in addition to the standard options in our online calculator, we also have countless other papers, foils and finishes. Just contact us, we will be happy to help you.
You can choose from numerous finishing touches in our online calculator. Of course, we also have many other options on top of our standard selection. We offer you hot foils in various different colours as well as film laminations. For an especially high quality we offer custom embossing for your labels. We can simply order the tools to individually emboss your label and make it a real eye-catcher. For information about our numerous finishing touches you can contact our customer service any time. You can write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 0203 588 1080 from Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
Tools & Services
Label artwork always has been and always will be a key part of the label printing process. For businesses who do not have resources to ensure their artwork is print-ready, we have a range of artwork services available.