Durability for Your Labels with Permanent Adhesive
Permanently adhesive labels are essential for the proper and, above all, long-term labelling of products. Labels must stick reliably and strongly, even on difficult surfaces and be permanently legible. As a standard, labels made by label.co.uk are glued with a permanent all-purpose adhesive. This provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and surfaces, making it suitable for almost any industry and product. Especially when products come into contact with oil or moisture, secure labelling must be guaranteed.
At the same time, the permanently adhesive labels can, of course, be individually designed according to your wishes and specifications. If desired, we can also add finishing touches. Do you want additional protection against moisture and dirt for your labels? Then we recommend a protective varnish or a protective film lamination. Do you want noble, colourful accents? Then how about hot foil stamping in gold, silver or any other colour? Let our various finishes inspire you.
In addition to the standard adhesives, which are normally designed for a temperature range of -20°C to +80°C, label.co.uk offers a special deep-freeze adhesive. This has been developed for particularly low temperatures down to -40°C. For some sectors and industries, it is essential that products are labelled securely and permanently legible even at temperatures below zero degrees. Our freezer adhesive guarantees reliable adhesion and permanent legibility for your labels.
How to Order Your Permanent Labels:
- Enter your desired quantity in our online calculator. Thanks to digital printing, even small print runs are efficient.
- Select how many varieties you want to include in your order. If the format and material of the labels in each variety are the same, you can order several sorts in one go. After successfully completing your order, you can specify how many labels of each variety you require. Here, you can also assign names to the individual varieties. The total sum of labels from all varieties is entered in the “quantity” field at the beginning of the order.
- Enter the size of your labels.
- Choose your material.
- In the next step, you can choose a finish for your roll labels. You can find an overview of the individual options and what they mean on our page under the keyword “finishing touches”.
- You can choose between different shapes: square, round or your own custom shape. For the latter we create an extra die-cutting tool. This does not incur any high additional costs. You can therefore give free rein to your creativity. Just bear in mind our minimum size of about 20 x 20 mm.
- Use colour-intensive hot foil stamping, for example in gold or silver, to visually enhance your labels. Hot foil gives your labels a certain exclusiveness. This makes both your products and your labels stand out from the crowd.
- Under role configuration, you can enter information on winding direction, outer diameter and the size of the role’s core.
- After successfully uploading the print data and submitting your order, your roll labels are usually delivered within 6-8 business days. You can track the status of your order live at label.co.uk.
Our Standard Materials
At label.co.uk we offer you more than 15 standard materials with various special properties. You can have your labels printed on sustainable materials, on water-repellent substrates, on thermal direct paper and many more. Our online printing company has the perfect material for you in stock. And even if we don’t: on special request we can order your preferred material and add it to our portfolio. For this you can simply get in contact with our customer service and they will be happy to help you with your request.
Free Sample Book
With our sample book you are sure to find the right label for your requirements. The pre-cut sample labels – on our standard materials, with and without finishing – can easily be put on your product and thus tested. Convince yourself of our quality.
Label.co.uk also offers removable labels. They can be stripped off the product’s surface and repositioned if desired. You can either use a special water-based adhesive or opt for our caustic-soluble labels. These can be removed from the product by means of a lye bath.
Do You Have Any Questions?
We are happy to offer advice! Competent consulting is particularly important to us. Therefore: Don’t hesitate to contact us! If you need labels with special properties or other information about label printing, please call our customer service. You can reach us Monday to Friday at 0203 588 1080 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us your requirements and we will prepare your individual offer.
Tools and Services
If you wish to see a press-proof before placing a full custom label order you can book our proofing services.