Paper Labels and Their Applications
Paper labels occur in numerous industries. You can find them on beer bottles, wine bottles, on coffee powder or as price labels in the industry sector. Paper labels can be self-adhesive labels on a roll as well as wet glue labels. In contrast to classic wet glue labels, roll labels have better adhesive properties. Coating the surface with adhesive ensures that the label remains firmly attached to the product even in high humidity and with temperature fluctuations. Of course we can also print your paper labels on sheets. You decide which variation of production best suits your method of processing.
Be Creative with Your Label's Design
Paper labels are still the classic among labels and are mainly used in the food industry. With label.co.uk you can choose from a variety of different kinds of paper. Glossy white paper, cotton paper or recycled paper represent just a small selection of our product range. At label.co.uk, you can also choose special paper for your labels. Whichever look you want to achieve for your product – whether high-quality, modern or fancy – we have the right paper for your design.
You don’t have to relinquish anything when it comes to designing your paper labels. You can freely choose the shape (round, square, free form) as well as additional finishes such as hot foil stamping or blind embossing for your paper labels. Be as creative as you like!
Order our free sample book. It contains various sample labels, printed on our standard materials. Let yourself be inspired by our finishing touches and convince yourself of our high-quality printing materials.
Paper labels are used mainly for food labelling. The right label type and winding direction ought to be selected depending on how you process the labels in-house and apply them to the product – mechanically or manually.
Choose between high-gloss, matt or uncoated papers. In addition to the standard materials, which you can find in the calculator and our material guide, we have numerous other papers and films in our portfolio. Simply contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 0203 588 1080. You can reach us Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. We will be happy to advise you!
What Happens Next?
Are you an entrepreneur, wholesaler or self-marketer and need a competent partner for printing your labels? Then label.co.uk is the right place for you! Whether front, back, or bandarole, rectangular, round, or oval, printed or unprinted: we produce self-adhesive paper labels in the best quality. The process:
- If you don’t know which material to choose yet, order our free sample book You will receive your copy within a few days. This will help you decide on a suitable material.
- Enjoy the convenience of calculating your labels online. Choose quantity, varieties, size, material and finishes. Before ordering, you can have your personal offer sent to you via email.
- You can then continue with your order and add further parameters such as winding direction, roll core diameter, or express production and shipping. In this step you also upload your print data.
- After successfully receiving your order and payment, we will send you an email with your upload ID. With this you can upload your print data right there online in the customer menu.
- Depending on the shipping method, you will receive your labels within five to eight working days (standard production).